Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies

As you can see I am a big fan of oatmeal and my time. These oatmeal cookies take a couple of minutes to whip up. Perfect combo. Tahini is the secret ingredient. It adds a mild nutty flavor to the cookies and helps to keep them from crumbling.

3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies

1. 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
2. 1/4 cup maple syrup
3. 1/4 cup tahini

I add different things to the cookies each time I make them. This time I added a handful of craisins and walnuts. You can try chocolate chips, almonds, or raisins too. I guess that kind of makes them 4 ingredient cookies. 3 ingredient cookies sounds way better though so I am sticking to it!

Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until golden brown. These make crispy cookies not chewy ones.

Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. YUM sound and look amazing - where do you find Tahini???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber you can get it at whole foods or any natural foods store like that. Get tahini paste though made from 100% sesame seeds, not a seasoned sauce. Also you can use it to make your own humus in the food processor too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. or Israel! These cookies are soo good AND healthy. Classic Tamar.

    ReplyDelete